| < October >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Mossuril, Lumbo in October is hot at 26.5 °C (79.7 °F).
- Afternoons can be very, very hot with average high temperatures reaching 32 °C (89.6 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally warm with an average low of 21 °C (69.8 °F).
- In October the range/ variation of daily mean temperatures is 11 °C (19.8 °F).
- The weather in October is arid with vitually no rain. A feeble 8mm (0.3in) of water is deposited across on average 1 day.
- The blue above Mossuril, Lumbo is nice and sunny having on average a substantial, 9:54 of brilliant sunlight per day.
- The shortest day is 12:15 long and the longest day is 12:39 long with an average length of 12:27.
- There are approximately 2:26 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 80.2% of daylight hours and cloudy 19.8% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Mossuril, Lumbo October averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for October in Mossuril, Lumbo, Mozambique
Navigate to October Weather in Locations Surrounding Mossuril, Lumbo:
- Mtwara, Tanzania - 523.4 kms (325.2 miles) N
- Salima, Malawi - 668.7 kms (415.6 miles) W
- Dedza, Malawi - 692.1 kms (430.1 miles) W
- Mangochi, Malawi - 585.4 kms (363.8 miles) W
- Blantyre, Malawi - 616.7 kms (383.2 miles) W
- Chileka, Malawi - 616.7 kms (383.2 miles) W
- Bvumbwe, Malawi - 609.8 kms (378.9 miles) W
- Mwmosa, Malawi - 559 kms (347.4 miles) WSW
- Thyolo, Malawi - 598.9 kms (372.1 miles) WSW
- Makhanga, Malawi - 615.6 kms (382.5 miles) WSW
- Chinde, Mozambique - 602.6 kms (374.4 miles) SW