| < January >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Mossuril, Lumbo in January is very hot at 28.5 °C (83.3 °F).
- Afternoons can be very, very hot with average high temperatures reaching 33 °C (91.4 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally fairly hot with an average low of 24 °C (75.2 °F).
- The range/ variation of diurnal average temperatures in January is 9 °C (16.2 °F).
- The weather in January is dampish with rain occasionally. A sizable 217mm (8.5in) of fluid tumbles across on average 12 days.
- The heavens above Mossuril, Lumbo are reasonably fine having on balance a detectable 6:25 of radiant sunshine daily.
- The shortest day is 12:46 long and the longest day is 12:59 long with an average length of 12:53.
- There are approximately 6:21 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 50.2% of daylight hours and cloudy 49.8% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Mossuril, Lumbo January averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for January in Mossuril, Lumbo, Mozambique
Navigate to January Weather in Locations Surrounding Mossuril, Lumbo:
- Mtwara, Tanzania - 523.4 kms (325.2 miles) N
- Salima, Malawi - 668.7 kms (415.6 miles) W
- Dedza, Malawi - 692.1 kms (430.1 miles) W
- Mangochi, Malawi - 585.4 kms (363.8 miles) W
- Blantyre, Malawi - 616.7 kms (383.2 miles) W
- Chileka, Malawi - 616.7 kms (383.2 miles) W
- Bvumbwe, Malawi - 609.8 kms (378.9 miles) W
- Mwmosa, Malawi - 559 kms (347.4 miles) WSW
- Thyolo, Malawi - 598.9 kms (372.1 miles) WSW
- Makhanga, Malawi - 615.6 kms (382.5 miles) WSW
- Chinde, Mozambique - 602.6 kms (374.4 miles) SW