| < February >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Mossuril, Lumbo in February is very hot at 28.5 °C (83.3 °F).
- Afternoons can be very, very hot with average high temperatures reaching 33 °C (91.4 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally fairly hot with an average low of 24 °C (75.2 °F).
- The mean daily temperature range/ variation in February is 9 °C (16.2 °F).
- The weather in February is faintly wet with some rain. Around 181mm (7.1in) of liquid precipitates across on average 9 days.
- In February the heavens above Mossuril, Lumbo are fair with an average of an unexceptional 5:42 of blazing sunlight per day.
- The shortest day is 12:25 long and the longest day is 12:45 long with an average length of 12:36.
- There are approximately 6:46 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 45.7% of daylight hours and cloudy 54.3% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Mossuril, Lumbo February averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for February in Mossuril, Lumbo, Mozambique
Navigate to February Weather in Locations Surrounding Mossuril, Lumbo:
- Mtwara, Tanzania - 523.4 kms (325.2 miles) N
- Salima, Malawi - 668.7 kms (415.6 miles) W
- Dedza, Malawi - 692.1 kms (430.1 miles) W
- Mangochi, Malawi - 585.4 kms (363.8 miles) W
- Blantyre, Malawi - 616.7 kms (383.2 miles) W
- Chileka, Malawi - 616.7 kms (383.2 miles) W
- Bvumbwe, Malawi - 609.8 kms (378.9 miles) W
- Mwmosa, Malawi - 559 kms (347.4 miles) WSW
- Thyolo, Malawi - 598.9 kms (372.1 miles) WSW
- Makhanga, Malawi - 615.6 kms (382.5 miles) WSW
- Chinde, Mozambique - 602.6 kms (374.4 miles) SW