| < August >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Mossuril, Lumbo in August is fairly hot at 23 °C (73.4 °F).
- Afternoons can be very hot with average high temperatures reaching 28 °C (82.4 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally somewhat warm with an average low of 18 °C (64.4 °F).
- In August the mean daily temperature range/ variation is 10 °C (18 °F).
- The weather in August is droughty with vitually no rain. A feeble 13mm (0.5in) of H2O is discharged across on average 1 day.
- The skies in Mossuril, Lumbo are moderately sunny with on balance a respectable 8:19 of resplendent sunlight per day.
- The shortest day is 11:27 long and the longest day is 11:49 long with an average length of 11:37.
- There are approximately 3:11 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 72.3% of daylight hours and cloudy 27.7% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Mossuril, Lumbo August averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for August in Mossuril, Lumbo, Mozambique
Navigate to August Weather in Locations Surrounding Mossuril, Lumbo:
- Mtwara, Tanzania - 523.4 kms (325.2 miles) N
- Salima, Malawi - 668.7 kms (415.6 miles) W
- Dedza, Malawi - 692.1 kms (430.1 miles) W
- Mangochi, Malawi - 585.4 kms (363.8 miles) W
- Blantyre, Malawi - 616.7 kms (383.2 miles) W
- Chileka, Malawi - 616.7 kms (383.2 miles) W
- Bvumbwe, Malawi - 609.8 kms (378.9 miles) W
- Mwmosa, Malawi - 559 kms (347.4 miles) WSW
- Thyolo, Malawi - 598.9 kms (372.1 miles) WSW
- Makhanga, Malawi - 615.6 kms (382.5 miles) WSW
- Chinde, Mozambique - 602.6 kms (374.4 miles) SW